Silver Spaces™ is an assessment tool designed for evaluating the safety and security of the home as we age.
Individuals and professionals can use the Silver Spaces™ app to take advantage of the following robust features:
- A Resident Questionnaire is included which can be used for taking the homeowner’s health, social, transportation and financial matters into consideration.
- The user can effortlessly complete a checklist of answers to questions for each room within the assessment.
- Easily view Silver Spaces’ tips about each room in the home and the reasoning behind each question.
- You can perform an assessment of just one room or an entire home (interior and exterior) including areas such as bathroom, kitchen, living room, porch, garage, walkways, etc.
- The user can upload photo and enter notes “on the fly”
- Silver Spaces allows you to View, Edit, Delete and Share your assessments
- Professionals can create home assessment reports for multiple homeowners
- Professionals can also customize the report to include or hide business information, logo or photos in the MY INFO section
- You can email or print your assessment via a wireless printer. The assessment is neatly formatted and produced as a PDF for access on computers and mobile devices
Silver Spaces™ is the one app you will need for an aging in place home assessment.
All content in Silver Spaces™ is copyrighted.
High level analytics are gathered within the app to measure traffic and app usage.